After we thought we had completed the shed along came storm Doris and ripped the felt off the roof causing it to leak and weaken the roof boards and smashed some windows.
So what we did, by we, I mean George and I, took off the old boards and strengthened the roof by putting up extra spars and supports.
Doris also damaged the football grounds cycle shed so we were able to use some of their plastic to replace the windows. We got new boards for the roof and we extended them out the back to make the wood store.
It sounds easy but I assure you it was not.
The next step is to create the electronics and physical computing area. There will be more to come on this.